Folbot

Greenland II for sale

List Folbots and related gear you want to buy sell or trade. Best to respond to listings by email. Listers, please let us know when your item sells or pull your listing by using delete.

Greenland II for sale

Postby airmec52 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:42 pm

Mid 90's Greenland II used about five times stored in bags in house. Has single seat kit, two paddles, patch kit, and float bags. No scrapes, cuts, or patches boat is in near new condition. Asking $875 plus packing and actual shipping charges. Hull is Blue over Black and boat is located in California email me and I will send photos. airmec521120@att.net
airmec52

Re: Greenland II for sale

Postby salpern » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:45 am

Still for sale? If so, please send pictures. salpern@columbus.rr.com
salpern

Postby tandmsimmons » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:55 pm

I'm in California E Bay area. Can you tell me where you are? I am interested in the Greenland II
tandmsimmons

Postby msmith1199 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:56 am

tandmsimmons wrote:I'm in California E Bay area. Can you tell me where you are? I am interested in the Greenland II

I have a Greenland II that I'll sell and I'm in Tracy, CA. The boat is red and I've probably only used it two or three times that I remember. It's been packed up and in storage for the last ten years. I think I bought it in around 2000. I think you're in the same area as me so I'll give you a really good deal if I can get rid of it quickly and don't have to mess with shipping. But if you're not interested then I'll put it together and take some photos and list it on here for sale.
msmith1199

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade (Folbot Only Please) Reply by E-Mail !